January - March
Hotel Board Basis
The Terra Nova has a superb location in Plagne Centre at the foot of the pistes so you can ski back to the door and in the morning the chairlift is just on your doorstep. You can be assured of a high quality, friendly service in a fantastic location. All meals are served in the hotel's panoramic restaurant with fantastic views of the slopes. The hotel offers an excellent range of rooms making it a good family option with both quad and interconnecting rooms available. Feel like having a drink on us? Book by 31 Oct 2014 for winter 14/15 and receive €150 hotel credit per person for use on a wide variety of food and drink.
- Ski to and from door
- Close to the bars and shops of Plagne Centre
- Short chairlift ride to ski school meeting point
- Restaurant with views of the piste
- Cosy bar and lounge
- Fitness room and sauna
- Extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- Sun terrace
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Games room
- Extra charge for Crystal Pepi Penguin Club (6mths-4yrs) and Whizz Kids Club (4-11yrs)
Board Basis Description
At high altitude La Plagne is one of the most famous resorts in the world. It offers a wide variety of great skiing, from charming tree-lined runs to skiing above the clouds on the Bellecote glacier. There are 425km of piste, shared between La Plagne and Les Arcs, linked by the Vanoise Express cable car. We also feature Les Coches, a pretty skiing village and a fantastic value offering on the La Plagne side of the Paradiski area. Families will also love La Plagne, there's a huge array of activities to keep everyone entertained and a choice of two Crystal childcare clubs available for anybody wanting to stay in Plagne 1800 and Plagne centre.
Gentle nursery slopes and excellent English speaking ski instructors ensure that novice skiers will soon be enjoying the multitude of blue and green runs across the resort.
An absolute dream for intermediates. From exhilarating motorway skiing to quiet powder runs in the trees, La Plagne has it all! Try the long run down to Champagny from La Grande Rochette or discover the fabulous skiing on the Glacier de Bellecôte.
Expert skiers will relish this superb area. Try the glorious powder between the trees down to Les Coches, or attempt the dramatic near vertical 2000m drop off the north face of the Bellecôte glacier, for 15kms of skiing (with a mountain guide) or try the breathtaking 7km Aiguille Rouge in Les Arcs.
· wide variety of cafés and bars plus 4 discos · Loup Blanc and La Mine Bar (Plagne 1800), Cheyenne Café and Le Tet (Belle Plagne), Showtime Café & The Spitting Feathers après ski bar (Bellecôte) with live music and Luna Bar (Plagne Centre) · Petit Chaperon Rouge
Open-air floodlit ice rink and outdoor heated pool in Bellecôte, paragliding, skidoos, Olympic bobsleigh, spa, health and fitness centre in Belle Plagne & Plagne centre
Massive choice throughout the villages· Fondues or raclette from around €20 · 3 course meal with wine for €25 · La Grange, Matafan and Le Bec Fin for local specialities. Try the traditional mountain restaurants including Le Petit Chaperon Rouge.
· Cleared winter walks · Cinemas with regular English films in Plagne Centre and Bellecôte · try the Olympic bobsleigh that sits just below the resort of La Plagne, a 10 minute bus ride away · visit the Igloo hotel for an unforgettable evening meal
FROM ONLY £649!
January from only £649
February from only £699
March from only £759
Price includes: Return Flights, ATOL Protection, Transfers, 20kgs Luggage & Accommodation.