Alpe D'Huez Catered Hotel only £349
This is a call to book offer to check availability or
to book call UlookUbook on 0191 2446176
Hotel Board Basis
The Beausoleil is a ClubHotel, managed and run by an accomplished team of British staff. They provide a good service and importantly a warm welcome.
Situated directly on the slopes at the highest point in the resort, with pistes running on both sides, the Beausoleil is 100m from the main Cable car, the DMC. The resort centre, with all its amenities is 500m away and there are shops, cafés and restaurants within 200m.
- Directly on slopes offering unbeatable doorstep skiing
- Large restaurant with great views over the slopes
- Bar with Sky TV (including Sky Sports)
- Comfortable lounge with internet access
- Large, sunny south facing terrace
- In house ski and boot hire with Ski Technician
- Dedicated Resort Representative with excellent local knowledge
- Experienced, welcoming English-speaking staff
- Wi-fi available at a charge
- Internet Cafe
Board Basis Description
Alpe d'Huez has been nicknamed 'the Island in the sun' for a very good reason. Boasting the fifth largest ski area in France, there is a good variety of skiing for all abilities. A great family resort you will find excellent ski school, a wealth of amenities including a large outdoor pool and skating rink. The resort is also a mecca for younger groups looking for some lively après ski with some superb bars and nightclubs.
Unbeatable wide gentle green and blue runs for a successful start to skiing. The well-regarded ski school will provide the essential basics.
The variety of skiing is excellent and the consistent good conditions are difficult to match elsewhere. Fearless intermediates should enjoy most of the super long black runs from Pic Blanc and there are some lovely long runs down to 0z and Vaujany. Most intermediates would be working very hard to cover all areas of Alpe d'Huez in a week.
Ideal for experts as here you'll find some of the most testing terrain in France, including La Sarenne, one of the longest blacks in Europe and the notorious Tunnel Run. The resort also offers many off-piste options for the more advanced skier or boarder.
Full of action with lots of live music.
- Smithy's Tavern
- Sphere bar
- The Underground Bar in the Hotel Chamois
- Zoo bar
- L'Etalon for a more French ambience
Sports Centre, outdoor swimming-pool, parapenting, helicopter rides, ski-dooing, ice-skating rink, ice driving & sledging slope.
More than 40 restaurants, all categories with pizzas from €10, fondues from around €20 and a 3-course menus from €30.
- Les Épiciers in the resort centre for an excellent à la carte menu
- Genepi and La Pomme de Pin for French cuisine
- Smithy's for Tex Mex
- Le Roi Ladre for pizzas
- Excellent mountain access for non-skiers with many marked walks
- Fashionable boutiques
FROM ONLY £349!
Price includes: Return Flights, ATOL Protection, Transfers, Luggage & Accommodation.
To check availability or to book call
UlookUbook now on 0191 2446176
Tour operator's description.
Book Cheap Holidays ABTA P4936. Agent for ATOL protected operators.
dc 2% / cc 4% / amex 6%