Built in 1850, this historical hotel offers a pleasant atmosphere where guests can unwind and relax after a long day. It has been carefully restored: the breakfast room includes pine beams, matching tables and stone floorings, which emphasise the stonework.
This hotel lies on a quiet street just off the main road, in the heart of the Merchant City, where the tobacco lords built their magnificent Palladian mansions. The pleasant and interesting area offers plenty of trendy café-bars for some light refreshment. With the hotel being amongst the bustling business area of Glasgow it makes a prefect base for the business traveller as well as the leisure traveller with the main train station and public transport only a short walk away. In addition, Glasgow airport is seven miles from the hotel.
There are 40 welcoming, individually styled bedrooms with polished floor boards and all equipped with an en suite bathroom, hairdryer, a TV, iron and board, a work desk, a direct dial telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and room service.
Guests may select their breakfast from an ample buffet.
American Express, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
Please note: Map shows the rough area of the hotel and may not be 100% accurate.